Planning to post a couple of breakfast smoothies that I have been drinking over the past month. These are very simple, yet filling recipes. I used only fresh fruits and few of the basic items readily available in my kitchen pantry.Since the fruit itself give us enough sweetness and didn’t want to add white sugar. I have skipped it.
All my smoothies are combination of below given ingredients :
- Fresh fruits (Apple/Strawberry/Blueberry/Pears/Figs/Pomegranate)
- Milk (Semi Skimmed/ Skimmed/ Almond/Soy)
- Yogurt (Greek/Low fat yogurt)
- Nuts (Walnuts/Badam)
- Chia Seeds
- Honey or vanilla essence for dressing
- Cinnamon Nutmeg for adding a spice to the smoothies.
For this Strawberry Smoothie :
Strawberries – 8
Semi Skimmed milk – 1 cup
Oats – 1/4 cup
Cinnamon powder – a pinch
Blend all the ingredients in a blender. A glass full of healthy filling breakfast is ready