The weather here is so cold for the past two three weeks & little one started going to playschool recently. Not sure if its the change of environment or weather, she is affected severely by Cold & Cough..Have been making Tomato Garlic Rasam almost everyday and today for a change thought of preparing Soup for lunch. Though A is still very picky when it comes to veggies she liked dipping her Bread Sticks in soup and eat the tiny bits of veggies in the soup..
It was made in a jiffy and didn’t get a chance to take step by step pictures. Since many of you requested the recipe in Instagram thought of updating it in the blog immediately 🙂 The following measurement yielded around 4 cups of Soup.
- Use any vegetables of your choice. You can add if you have any other veggies apart from the ones mentioned by me in the post
- Adding milk helps in getting that creamier texture. Fresh cream is not areadily available ingredient in my pantry. So i mostly prefer using plain milk
- Chop the veggies finely. It will take less time to cook
- You can also garnish the soup with Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Seeds,Almond,Walnut to make it more healthier and also to give that hipster foodie vibe 😅
- Since we have added corn flour the soup will become thicker once it is cooled down. You can add water, reheat it if you want to use the leftover soup